What is public information on Glamily
California Privacy Notice
The terms “We”, “Us”, and “Glamily” refer to Glamily. The terms “You” and “Your” refer to you, as a visitor or user of the Service.
What kinds of information do we collect
To provide the Glamily Service, we must process information about you. The types of information we collect depend on how you use our Service.
Things you and others do and provide.
1. Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications and other information you provide when you use our Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. It can also include what you see through features we provide, such as our camera feature, so we can do things like suggest masks and filters that you might like, or give you tips on using camera formats. Our systems automatically process content and communications you and others provide to analyze context and what's in them for the purposes described below.
2. Networks and connections. We collect information about the people, accounts, and hashtags you are connected to and how you interact with them in Glamily, such as people you communicate with the most or hashtag you are care about. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such as an address book or call log or SMS log history), which we use for things like helping you and others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
3. Your usage. We collect information about how you use Glamily, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Service, and what posts, videos and other content you view on our Product. We also collect information about how you use features like our camera.
4. Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications and information that other people provide when they use our Service. This can include information about you, such as when others share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information.
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Service, and we combine this information across different devices you use. For example, we use information collected about your use of our Service on your phone to better personalize the content (including ads) or features you see when you use Glamily on another device, such as your laptop or tablet, or to measure whether you took an action in response to an ad we showed you on your phone on a different device. Information we obtain from these devices includes:
1. Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
2. Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
3. Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use.
4. Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
5. Data from device settings: information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
6. Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, and connection speed.
How we use this information
Glamily uses the data we collect to provide you rich, interactive experiences. We use the information we have to provide our Service described in the Glamily Terms of Service, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service. In particular, we use data to:
Provide, personalize and improve our Product.
We use the information we have to deliver our Product, including to personalize features and content (including your Glamily Feed, Glamily Free Gift and ads) and make suggestions for you (such as people you may be interested in or topics you may want to follow) on and off our Product. To create personalized product that is unique and relevant to you, we use your connections, preferences, interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (including any data with special protections you choose to provide); how you use and interact with our Service; and the people, places, or things you're connected to and interested in on and off our Product.
1. Location-related information: We use Location-related information-such as your current location, where you live, the places you like to go, and the businesses and people you're near-to provide, personalize and improve our Service, including ads, for you and others. Location-related information can be based on things like precise device location (if you've allowed us to collect it), IP addresses or Wi-Fi connection, or specific location information like your device's GPS signal and information from your and others' use of Glamily.
2. Product research and development: We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Service, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features.
3. Ads and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you-including information about your interests, actions and connections-to select and personalize ads, offers and other sponsored content that we show you.
Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services.
We use the information we have (including your activity off our product, such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their products and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
Promote safety, integrity, security and legal compliance.
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Product, and promote safety and security on and off of our Product. We process data to comply with law. For example, we use the age of our customers to ensure we meet our obligations to protect children’s privacy. We also process contact information and credentials to help customers exercise their data protection rights.
Communicate with you.
We use the information we have to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Product, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Our processing of this information for these purposes includes both automated and manual (human) methods of processing. Our automated methods often are related to and supported by our manual methods. For example, our automated methods include artificial intelligence (AI), which we think of as a set of technologies that enable computers to perceive, learn, reason, and assist in decision-making to solve problems in ways that are similar to what people do. To build, train, and improve the accuracy of our automated methods of processing (including AI), we manually review some of the predictions and inferences produced by the automated methods against the underlying data from which the predictions and inferences were made. For example, we manually review short snippets of a small sampling of voice data we have taken steps to de-identify to improve our speech services, such as recognition and translation.
Reasons we share this information
We share this information with your consent or as necessary to provide any Service you have requested or authorized. Your information is shared with others in the following ways:
Sharing on Glamily
1. People and accounts you share and communicate with
One of the primary reasons people use Glamily is to connect with others. When you share and communicate using our Service, you choose the audience for what you share. For example, when you post on Glamily, you select the audience for the post, such as a group, all of your friends, the public, or a customized list of people. Similarly, when you use Glamily to communicate with people or businesses, those people and businesses can see the content you send. Your network can also see actions you have taken on our Product, including engagement with ads and sponsored content. We also let other accounts see who has viewed their Glamily posts.
Public information can be seen by anyone, on or off our Product, including if they don't have an account. This includes your Glamily username; any information you share with a public audience; information in your public profile on Glamily; and content you share on a public Glamily account. You, other people using Glamily, and we can provide access to or send public information to anyone on or off our Product, including in other Glamily Company Products, in search results, or through tools and APIs. Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and offline media such as TV, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with our Product.
2. Content others share or reshare about you
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our Product can choose to share it with others on and off our Product, including people and businesses outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share a post or send a message to specific friends or accounts, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our Product. Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use our Product to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you in a post, mention or tag you at a location in a post, or share information about you in their posts or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on our Product, you can learn how to report the content.
3. Information about your active status or presence on our Product
People in your networks can see signals telling them whether you are active on our Product, including whether you are currently active on Glamily, or when you last used our Product.
4. Business transfers
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Product or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Product or who use Glamily Business Tools to grow their businesses, which makes it possible to operate our company and provide free services to our users. We don't sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. We also impose strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
1. Partners offering goods in our Product
When you apply to receive Glamily Free Gifts, or redeem your Glamily points for rewards, or buy something from a seller in our Product, the content creator or seller can receive your public information and other information you share with them, as well as the information needed to complete the transaction, including shipping and contact details.
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) unless you give us permission.
3. Partners who use our analytics services
We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help people and businesses understand how people are engaging with their posts and other content on and off the our Product. For example, Glamily business profiles receive information about the number of people or accounts who viewed, reacted to, or commented on their posts, as well as aggregate demographic and other information that helps them understand interactions with their posts or account.
4. Measurement partners
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
5. Vendors and service providers
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business, such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Product is used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
6. Law enforcement or legal requests
Information we receive about you can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
How to access and control information about me
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more in your Glamily Settings.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, when you search for something on Glamily, you can access and delete that query from within your search history at any time, but the log of that search is deleted after 6 months. If you submit a copy of your government-issued ID for account verification purposes, we delete that copy 30 days after submission. Learn more about deletion of content you have shared.
When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your videos, photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. To delete your account at any time, please visit the Glamily Settings.
Your account is password protected for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and your Information by selecting and protecting your password, and limiting access to your computer, phone and browser such as signing off after you have finished accessing your account. We use industry standard measures to protect your Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Our Service is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us.
Privacy practices of third-parties and third-party sites
Privacy Notice for California Residents
If you are a California resident, you can learn more about your consumer privacy rights by reviewing the California Privacy Notice.
Where we store and process personal data
We share information globally, both internally within the Glamily Company, and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Glamily Terms of Service and to globally operate and provide our Product to you. We utilize standard contract clauses, rely on the European Commission's adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, and obtain your consent for these data transfers to the United States and other countries.
We update this privacy statement when necessary to provide greater transparency or in response to:
Feedback from users, regulators, industry, or other stakeholders.
Changes in our product.
Changes in our data processing activities or policies.
We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our Product.
How to contact us with questions
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please send a detailed message to: Privacy@Glamily.com. We will make every effort to resolve your questions or concerns.
Date of Last Revision: June 6, 2020